PELOTON FINANCE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: CIRCUIT TRAINING
ABOUT ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
Are you all about numbers? Peloton Accounting & Finance is the team for you. You could find yourself booking financial results, managing cash flows, creating budgets & so much more. Accounting & Finance knows the business inside & out, & is there to keep everything running as smoothly as possible at Peloton. See below for all the exciting groups that fall into this team:
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Internal Audit
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Investor Relations
- Financial Systems
ABOUT THE CIRCUIT TRAINING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Finance Circuit Training Internship program is a cross-functional, rotating internship program that allows qualified students to experience the full breadth of Accounting & Finance at Peloton over a ten-week span during the summer. The internship will allow you to work with professionals across the Accounting, Data Science, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance IT, Tax & Treasury Operations departments based on your interests.
WHAT YOULL GAIN:
- EXPLORE: with this immersive, hands-on (albeit virtual) experience, you will receive an inside look at a potential career path within your chosen field
- NETWORK: throughout your internship, you will interact with a variety of teammates within your department & beyond, allowing you to form lasting professional relationships. Youll have access to all our Employee Resource Groups & Slack channels to connect with your new team members.
- GROW: You will receive many opportunities to contribute to projects & experience first-hand what we do & how we do it. We are also committed to helping you develop key skills, such as presenting & managing projects. By the end of your internship journey, youll have a better understanding of our business & the various career paths you can pursue with Peloton.
- PLAY: Live well & have fun! We believe that taking the time to play is critical. You will have opportunities to connect with -- & laugh with -- your cohort over a variety of virtual social events, instructor talks, group classes, & more.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- Graduating class of 2022, 2023, 2024 in a college/university, community college or vocational program
- General interest in exploring a career in Accounting & Finance
- Commitment to work 40hrs per week between June & end of August
- We strongly encourage members of the National Association of Black Accountants (NABA), Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA), Hispanic Business Student Association (HBSA) & similar organizations to apply
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to become an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton promotes equal employment opportunities & prohibits discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status.