At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
As part of the Support & Customer Engagement Technology organization, the Associate Tools team is responsible for delivering best-in-class tools that enable our customer support associates to accurately & efficiently provide help for our drivers & riders. Were looking for a product manager to join our team in Nashville & work with engineers, designers, data science, & support operations to define & execute on a compelling vision that ladders up to the org & companys top priorities. You will ensure were solving the needs of our customers (support associates, riders, drivers) & drive business impact by actively seeking out new product solutions & prioritizing them appropriately. You will design & build new tools to improve the support workflow, collaborate with associates to optimize our current tools for high-impact use cases, & assist in triaging critical production bugs.
- Set your team's goals, success metrics & roadmap to align with Lyft's mission & drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research & usability studies
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth & maintenance
- Lead & align cross functional partners & teams: engineers, designers, analysts, business partners & operations to drive a shared vision
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments & decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in product management, product design, or equivalent consultant experience
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering or technical discipline
- Passion for Lyft & what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation, and/or passion for customer support/engagement & associated tools
- Ability to make things happen. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, & interdependencies in an organized & structured way. Be able to define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Excellent judgment & thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication skills & intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, & other audiences
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, & prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, & requests should be second nature to you
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.