Yieldify is a customer journey optimization company that brings personalization to the full customer journey. It combines award-winning software with a proven CJO methodology to deliver measurable results quickly & easily. To date, Yieldify has influenced over 100 million sales through more than 200,000 journeys. It currently delivers customer journey optimization for leading e-commerce websites, including Dominos Pizza, LOreal & Megabus.
Were seeking an enthusiastic Senior DevOps Engineer to join as a key member of our highly skilled team to help us manage & extend our multiple deployment environments. Our engineering & product teams work closely with our DevOps team to manage infrastructure, deployments & CI systems, allowing the engineering team to maintain a high-velocity of software delivery.
Weve created an open & transparent culture & encourage teammates to share knowledge & put forward their ideas on how we can evolve our processes & practices, as well as providing opportunities to shape the technical direction of the team.
In this role you will:
- Own all aspects of Yieldifys production & testing environments, using Infrastructure as Code methodologies & automation tooling to ensure consistency, availability & resilience of our deployments.
- Mentor & guide other Engineers on DevOps best practices, & take a lead in DevOps sprint planning & prioritisation.
- Be responsible for maintaining & developing our monitoring infrastructure for our environments, & the services they host.
- Proactively defend against security issues & vulnerabilities that may impact our environments.
- Support & guide the engineering team with infrastructure changes relating to systems they develop, maintain & deploy to our environments.
- Own & develop our trunk-based Continuous Integration Pipeline built on top of Jenkins, Jenkins Pipelines, Jenkins Shared Libraries.
- Own & develop our Continuous Deployment Pipeline built on top of Kubernetes, Docker, CloudFormation, & Helm.
- Own all Yieldify weekly releases (APIs / Consumers / ETLs / UIs etc).
Yieldifys dev-opsteam tech stack:
Wider engineering stack also includes:
- Angular 6
Were looking for someone with:
- At least two years of Engineering experience in a variety of programming languages. Strong knowledge of the following technologies preferred:
- AWS ( Troposphere / CloudFormation )
- Previous experience with complex distributed systems and/or micro-services.
- Scrum/Agile software development process.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field.
- A track record of owning problems end to end & delivering results.
- An ability to communicate effectively with peers in the Engineering & Product teams.
Youll love this role if:
- You thrive in agile environments - we plan our work in weekly sprints, have daily stand-ups, weekly demo sessions + retrospectives, & perform code reviews.
- You embrace variety - our engineers have the opportunity to rotate teams so that we can learn from each other.
- You like deploying code quickly & often - sprints are weekly & we release at the same cadence.
What will you get from us?
- Guidance - well give you all the training & tools youll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Autonomy - after youve got to grips with how things work here, well encourage you to become a trusted member of the team on lots of smaller projects & well support you as you build yourself up to contribute on larger projects.
- Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth & development. Well encourage you to share your knowledge with the team & support you as you expand your mind & skills; we provide learning opportunities, as well as a budget for personal development.
- Diversity - were proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Lifestyle - competitive salaries & a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours & can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - include Cyclescheme access & bike storage in our brand new company headquarters! Were based in Aldgate - a stones throw from Shoreditch & the City - & regularly host events & parties! We have fresh fruit, a great tea & coffee selection & a beer fridge. You can enjoy a beverage or take a meeting up on our rooftop with sprawling views of London & even enjoy some mini golf up there too!