App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile & highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join our growing team in Paris. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts across EMEA for our premium service within companies in different Verticals like Retail, Telco, Media, & Finance sectors.
You will support clients to navigate the mobile ecosystem better & make more informed decisions through data. This role is based out of our Paris office, but will also require some travelling across EMEA.
How will you be doing this?
- Proactively generate revenue from existing customers through renewals & upsells
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning data-driven strategies for the app market
- Develop & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities & consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Update & create consultative sales proposals & reports as required
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Support & Consulting teams to drive customer satisfaction, retention, & growth
- Develop strong relationships at C level with some of the most innovative companies in EMEA
What will you bring to the team?
- A university degree or equivalent - Masters/MBA is an advantage
- 5-7 years experience in solution selling in software or data analytics
- Experience managing multiple accounts across a variety of different verticals
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality & a strong team approach
- The willingness to learn & aptitude to master our products & become an advisor to our clients
- An entrepreneurial mindset, superior verbal & communication skills, & the ability to articulate value propositions to key stakeholders
- A proven track record of achieving/exceeding individual targets consistently in a software sales environment
- A thorough understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
- Tons of curiosity, energy, passion, & enthusiasm
- Experience selling to different Verticals like Retail, Telco, e-Commerce, Gambling, or Finance industries is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Docs, MS Office, & Mac OS suite
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary & perks, with 25 days of paid annual leave
- Great health insurance packages for you & your family
- Attractive company pension plan with employee & employer contributions
- Commuter benefits to make getting to & from work a breeze!
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment & grow with the company
- An international team of talented & engaged people from different cultural backgrounds & locations (Utrecht, Beijing & San Francisco & more!)
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data & analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences & achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market & is committed to delivering the industrys most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients & 1 million registered users across the globe & spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.