Have you ever wanted to intern inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want an intern who is passionate about creating products that you & your peers would love.
Want to use social media as a force for good & make a positive impact on our customers & community? DigitalOceans Corporate Communications team is looking for an intern to help share our signature #DOLove across our social channels.
What Youll Do:
- Assist with monitoring social media channels & activities.
- Assist with gathering insight & data for monthly reports.
- Assist with day-to-day social channel operations (scheduling, tagging, etc).
- Brainstorm/offer new engaging social media projects or opportunities.
- Assist with our Social Employee Advocacy Program (SEA Program).
- Own summer internship project on social influencers.
What Well Expect From You:
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Creative & curious mindset.
- Tech savvy with a passion for technology & innovation.
- Prior work/intern experience with social media marketing.
- Experience & comfort working in face paced environment
- Familiarity with monitoring social media channels for companies.
- Bonus: Knowledge of social media posting, reporting & listening tools (SproutSocial, etc.)
Why Youll Like Being An Intern At DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to be an intern here, & we promise youll get even better.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note, our intern program will be held remotely this summer.