TripleLift is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity for a student or recent graduate looking to break into ad-tech. The Designer will support our Marketing team in creating visual aids that assist in closing deals with the industrys most premium publishers & advertisers. In this role, your core responsibilities will be to create placement mock-ups & demos of the TripleLift platform. We value a beautiful & clean visually engaging style aesthetic.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback & constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic.
- Creating advertising mocks for use in proposals
- Develop marketing materials
- Providing design support for marketing, web, & sales teams as needed
- Maintaining a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Currently a student or a recent graduate with a BFA in Graphic Design or similar
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign)
- Enough knowledge of HTML to be able to understand & manipulate code within a browser
- Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, color & space
- Excellent communication skills must be able to explain your design decisions & make modifications based on constructive feedback.
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary & performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.