The Technical Program Associate will ensure creator projects are defined, tracked & communicated in a concise, consistent & effective manner. They review & understand creator business cases, both existing & prospective & are responsible for organizing & prioritizing objectives. The Technical Program Associate is responsible for the successful completion & implementation of key initiatives through identifying, escalating, tracking, & resolving projects in a timely manner. Ideally this candidate will have a project, program, or account management background, involving the ability to manage many clients at once & work across teams to ensure an efficient launch schedule.
This individual would split time assisting on the following types of projects:
- 50% Partnership Solutions Project Management
- 50% Client Onboarding Management
This role should combine your passions of organized problem-solving, tinkering with platforms, & working closely with enterprise-level clients.
Project & Client Management Skills Include:
- Create & maintain project documentation that is the single source of truth about a project to keep teams aligned & informed.
- Maintain a clear overview of project timelines & progress using task management tools. This will include providing timely updates on the status of projects to a cross-functional audience
- Continuously monitor projects/programs status & impact on customer relation
- Diffuse challenging client situations with solutions oriented handling & effective internal escalation processes to make visible to stakeholders & leadership
- Manage project schedules & requirements, identify possible issues & clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Manage demand by prioritizing programs & projects based on business needs, resource capacity, risk exposure & interdependencies.
- Collaborate with team to refine existing methodologies, & develop enhancements & changes that result in efficient, repeatable delivery
- Implements standards, processes & practices, project status reporting & resource management methodologies that ensures projects are delivered against expectations, on schedule & on budget
- Develop trusted partnerships with internal stakeholders by collaborating & delivering on common goals
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.