About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is an innovative, real-time customer feedback & quality management platform that has been designed specifically to drive engagement & performance of customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the worlds leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker & Earnin, through to household names like Walmart & Williams-Sonoma, to help them provide exceptional customer service. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams & operations, & the tools they need to drive team member engagement & continuous performance improvements.
As People Business Partner, you will be responsible for designing & implementing strategic initiatives that set our team up for success. You will work closely with leadership to support learning & development programs, employee engagement initiatives, rewards & recognition programs, employee relation issue resolution, & adherence to compliance regulations. This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on shaping the company culture & processes at a growing startup.
- Partner with recruiting to ensure effective onboarding of new employees
- Collaborate with VP, People to design & execute the People strategy in the areas of talent assessment & development, learning & development, performance management, rewards & recognition
- Build & optimize People practices & processes to ensure delivery of exceptional employee experience
- Assist with handling employee relations matters with a high level of empathy & sound judgement
- Help manage the companys compensation, benefits, & perks strategy
- Maintain & update companys PEO platform (Justworks) & employee files
- Be an advocate for & an example of the companys core values
- Serve as a coach & trusted advisor to managers & employees
- Collaborate with companys task forces to support employee engagement programs
- Be a champion of diversity & inclusion by fostering an inclusive workplace for all current & prospective employees
- 3-5 years experience in an HR/People Operations role
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Innovative & strategic thinker who can use data to bring forth new ideas
- Excellent communicator, both verbal & written
- High emotional intelligence & integrity
- Fast learner & adaptable
- Process-minded & strong project manager
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental & vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At Stella Connect, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences & believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration & overall success. StellaService is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics