About the Motus Talent Accelerator Program (TAP):
The Motus Talent Accelerator Program (TAP) is a two-year rotational experience that offers accelerated career paths for recent graduates. If youre interested in pursuing a career at a tech company, but arent exactly sure where to start or what you want to do, youre our ideal candidate.
As a participant in the Talent Accelerator Program, youll rotate through different departments where youll learn the business from the ground up, gain insight into the critical functions of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, build transferable skills, explore professional interests, & discover where you can have the greatest impact.
Youll spend your first year in Member Services, where youll learn the foundation of our business model by serving as the front-line to our customer base & participate in projects across business units. In Year Two, youll complete a rotation in either Business Development (Sales, Customer Success, or Marketing) or Technology.
What you can expect from the TAP Program:
- A crash course in the business: Youll learn the business from the ground up, nitty-gritty details & alland that is the foundation upon which youll build your Motus career.
- Professional development: Youll participate in our robust professional development programming, meet regularly with your TAP advisor over lunch or coffee, & learn from business leaders across the organization.
- A fun, supportive culture: The TAP team is a self-described family that works hard & plays hard together.
- Room to explore: We encourage all TAPs to create their own adventure, explore their curiosities, & seek out new challenges. This is your chance to find out where your passions lie & begin to build a career around them.
- Opportunity for rapid growth: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can; we promote based on accomplishments, not tenure.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
- Recent college graduate with a strong academic record
- History of excelling in collaborative team environments
- Enthusiasm & curiosity
- Unrelenting drive for successfor yourself & your team
- Creative, analytical thinker who loves solving problems
- Acute attention to detail
- Sense of humor & high degree of emotional intelligence
- Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus!
- Interest in a career in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, or Product/Software Development
Compensation & Benefits
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision & life insurance, 401(k) with match program, student loan reimbursement program, unlimited vacation, subsidized gym membership, & more.