What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps & ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor & optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Funding & Growth:
We have received $235 million in funding to date. Investors include Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures & DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue & customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 1,600 customers, with over 60,000 users, across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora & more.
We are looking for hands-on Enterprise Sales Executive to reinforce our leadership in the SaaS machine data analytics space. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be a key member of our sales team & responsible for driving sales of Sumo Logic in your territory. Were looking for high-energy hunters who are socially adept & creative. Individuals who are driven to be a top performer in sales, while making Sumo Logic the next big machine data analytics success.
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification & other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Understand accounts needs & effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely & insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management & marketing.
- Create & deliver accurate forecasts.
- Assist with product demos using web tools to prospects & customers.
- Hunt & aggressively prospect new business.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years consistent quota over achievement in an Enterprise Software Sales role.
- Successful candidate must have experience selling an enterprise B2B software application; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solution to a technical audience (IT Heads / DevOps / Engineering, etc)
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving technical environment.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA & hunter mentality.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding & changing environment.
- Teamwork & excellent communication skills.