CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Personnel Security Specialist, is responsible for providing security expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, & leadership in all security related functions pertaining to personnel security. This role will involve working across organizational lines, partnering with program management teams & coordinating with headquarters & field elements. Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate great oral & written communication skills, possess exceptional organizational skills & have a persistent can-do attitude. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative company where security is the heart of everything we do. Were seeking an ambitious, & eager Personnel Security Specialist to assist our existing staff in strengthening our workforce in the next stage of CLEARs growth.
What You Will Do:
- Initiate background investigations by coordinating pre-hire document submissions
- Create temporary security files
- Request & review security documents
- Scan documents into Government database
- Review files for derogatory information
- Ensure e-QIP documents are completed properly with no gaps in employment, etc prior to submission
- Review all cases for final pre-hire processing
- Send Background Investigation required documentation (e.g., OF-306 Declaration for Federal Employment, Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing [e-QIP]) to employees for completion
- Contact employees for omissions & verification of information provided on background investigation required documentation
- Receive & scan hardcopy submitted background investigation documentation into appropriate systems for record maintenance & review
- Send additional candidate information, as appropriate, to the government to enable performance of a pre-hire background investigation
- Receive results of pre-hire background investigation from the government in an automated dashboard tracking system
- Document & store explanations when a candidate fails to complete required background investigation documentation during the given timeframe
- Provide forms completion assistance to candidates
- Maintain & report weekly & monthly metrics on pre-hire submissions
Who You Are:
- Three years experience in coordinating background investigations or suitability determinations or related activities
- Experience in reviewing applicant correspondence including court documents, references, & fingerprints & rap sheets
- Experience in NACI Reviews including reviews of SF85, OF 306 & FBI & state law enforcement vouchers & reports
- Must be a US citizen & able to pass a government background investigation
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with e-QIP & other security products.
- Ability to apply highly technical knowledge in solving complex problems & apply law, regulation, policy & procedures to the personnel security program.
- Highly organized with excellent oral & written communication skills.