About The Role:
The Revenue Optimization team focuses on building the foundations for pricing / yield management & inventory optimizations through state-of-the-art analytics & predictive modeling. The group acts as an in-house consulting team analyzing data to define strategies & execute on initiatives that will maximize the revenue streams for WeWork.
The Technology team at WeWork is looking for passionate, self-starting, organized & team-oriented Operations Associate. The ideal candidate is eager to play the important supporting role of growing & supporting a team, has stellar communication skills, & has the ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
The Mission Operations Associate is responsible for helping to maintain & facilitate operational processes for the team. The ideal candidate will support day to day tasks, meeting facilitation, long term initiatives, & handle cross-organizational communications as needed.
- Coordinate with HR & leadership regarding job requisitions, new hires, & organizational changes.
- Ensure there is adequate space & equipment for the team.
- Organize & coordinate logistics & communication for team moves.
- Help coordinate on-boarding & off-boarding process for employees.
- Create content & maintain Mission-specific on-boarding both with hiring manager & on Connect.
- Partner with our HR partners in strategic workforce planning, organizational efficiency, & health.
- Ensure recruiting process is followed & contribute to continuous improvement of processes.
- Encourage recognition of star performers.
Employee Events & Culture
- Plan & execute some of the most energizing & loved team-wide events that build community, expertise, & innovation (e.g., hackathons, lunch & learns, all-hands meetings, demos, off-sites).
- Create budget & organize department outings.
- Celebrate milestones (birthdays, anniversaries etc).
- Collect feedback & present it to the team as needed.
- Organize & execute Mission all-hands, demos, etc.
- Be the steward of our team culture by maintaining a productive & fun environment for the team.
Procurement /Program Management
- Run our budget, in close collaboration with our central finance partners.
- Handle & track expenses in a timely manner.
- Order necessary items for the department such as office supplies, snacks, testing equipment for the developers, etc.
- Assist employees with their travel & accommodations, as needed.
Office Environment & Communication
- Lead communications, both internally to the department & outward toward our internal partners throughout WeWork.
- Coordinate & draft monthly newsletters & other key updates.
- Advocate for new processes & help others follow them.
- Lead special projects & ad hoc initiatives as needed.
- Flag miscommunications or lack of clarity in day to day operations.
- Ensure a clean, productive work environment.Improve our operational processes & cadence to accelerate delivery & capacity for innovation, working closely other operational leads & partners.
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution with a major or minor in any of the following (but not limited to): Economics, Finance, Data Science, Engineering
- 1-3 years of professional experience doing quantitative analysis, strategy consulting, project management, and/or pricing / revenue management
- You have a proven track record of improving processes & practices with systems level thinking.
- You effectively communicate complex systems & processes, towards a diverse set of partners.
- You have an understanding of agile software development.
- You are a strategic thinker & problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans.
- You make decisions & exercise sound judgment when confronted with many varying opinions
- You are a strong communicator & excel engaging with senior level management.
Nice to Have
- Experience in SQL & Python
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.