At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Market Operations Manager to join our Boston team. Our team is growing rapidly & were looking for a strategic individual who has led complex cross-functional initiatives with a track record of analytical problem solving & natural people leadership. Reporting to the Regional Director, you'll be charged with solving complex operational issues & managing projects critical to the teams success.
This role requires flexibility & a willingness to help out wherever needed you may be developing & executing a plan to improve airport conversion one day & managing venue operations for a major music festival the next. Some travel should be expected mostly regional but periodically to San Francisco & beyond.
- Support the market Regional Director & local team by serving as the owner for important initiatives that will drive impact locally. This includes developing strategies, project management, & ongoing operational support
- Develop the operations strategy for the implementation of regulatory requirements, city ordinances & large scale rideshare logistics
- Support the launch of new products in the local market
- Build & own the plan for improving airport operations
- Design & implement strategies to improve driver loyalty
- Coordinate with local government & municipalities to assist with operational needs
- Partner with cross-functional teams across operations, compliance, government relations, marketing, analytics, & product, & engineering to develop & implement the initiatives above
- Diverse work experience, preferably a combination of management consulting & business operations; high-growth or start-up experience is a plus
- Experience managing large cross-functional projects & teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to influence & collaborate up & down the organization
- Excellent organizational & multitasking abilities
- Strong verbal & written communication skills for internal & external stakeholders
- Passion & resourcefulness to solve ambiguous, undefined problems
- A versatile, team player - you're willing to help out wherever needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & adapt to changing priorities
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.