Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Issuer Processing Client Test team is part of Visa's Global Client Services group. We deliver quality services & solutions using best-in-class processes, methodologies, & technology with our worldwide workforce. We are an integral part of revenue-generating areas within the company.
This team is dedicated to its customers & to building on past achievements. We are committed to leveraging innovative technology to enhance quality & to accelerate time-to-market. Visa has one of the most visible & most used comprehensive payment systems in the world. It is an exciting time for any professional to join the Software Test Team. Position Description The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design, develop Test designs & Test cases for the Issuer processing Global Client Testing Organization. Perform Functional & Automation testing for Debit Processing Services applications. Should have detailed analytical skills & good understanding of the test methodologies & be able to interface directly & take decisions with staff members of Global Client Testing, Product Management, Project Management, Client Implementations & Development. This position requires fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese language (written & oral communication).
- Responsible for testing, validation, documentation, maintenance & support of systems application software
- Design, create, execute & report on functional tests against multiple application
- Research, create & evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems & testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards & improve process efficiency.
- Identify & document software defects in a clear manner & retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Identify & troubleshoot system issues working with development as required.
- Design, document & track test cases in tracking system.
- Produce metrics for projects as required by Project Management, Clients and/or Implementation team.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & efficiencies.
- Cultivate, support, & promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, & teamwork.
- Work with business representatives, IT Management, IT development, support teams & vendors to ensure on time, on budget, & quality delivery of testing deliverables.
- Coordinate & collaborate with a globally distributed team, test with clients remotely in different regions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology related field
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese Language (written & oral communication)
- 5 or more years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience
- Manual testing experience
- General business knowledge of financial systems
- Basic understanding & knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts & Methodologies is required.
- 3 plus years of EFT experience
- Debit & VisaNet processing experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile, scrum & Quality Assurance processes & methodologies
- Experience with tools like clear quest, ALM, AGM, Share point, Wiki
- Experience with Automation tools like QTP, Selenium RC/Web driver, API testing
- Amenable to work in different shifts mid & GY
- Collaborate withteam to improve testability, automation, & tools
- Creating clear testing project documentation
- Follow the standards in development to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards & improve process efficiency
- Identify & troubleshoot system issues working with functional & development tools & other support teams as required