Founded by Mohit Aron (the original designer) of the Google file system, & subsequently, the Nutanix converged data center system. Thisis a unique opportunity & time to join a leading-edge company experiencing rapid enterprise customer adoption & growth of600 percent increase in 2017 sales revenue.
Cohesitys world class Engineering team bring a rich history taking part in building theoriginal Google File System, Google Search & Ads, hyper-converged scale-out systems, Netflix Real Time Bidding & Cloud & Veritas Data Protection.Be part of this amazing team & join the mission of remaking & transforming secondary storage!
Cohesitys distributed filesystem is uniquely positioned to address several data management needs for customers. We are seeing rapid adoption in terms of number of customers & the size of deployments - within a single data center, across geographies & cloud. Our mission is to deploy, run & maintain the cluster with minimal configuration & dynamically heal the cluster with zero manual intervention. Network management is the key ingredient in providing this seamless user experience. The ideal candidate is passionate about networking, building manageability features & has the intuition to troubleshoot complex deployments.
- Work with product management to drive the networking feature roadmap for Cohesitys infinitely scalable storage appliance.
- Work with enterprise customers to address performance, security & isolation requirements & build product features for manageability.
- Implement dashboards & monitoring for troubleshooting networking issues in massive deployments.
- Implement product features for network management for Cohesitys on-premise & cloud appliances.
- Build REST APIs for providing network management features.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with high scale enterprise data center networking.
- Experience working in Virtualization & Hypervisor (KVM,VMWare, HyperV).
- Experience with network load balancing technologies.
- Experience with distributed network & storage/database infrastructure (zookeeper, Redis, Openstack, Hadoop, Mapreduce.
- Strong experience with linux networking stack, bonding driver, system calls & configuration.
- Strong programming & scripting skills. Hands-on programming experience required as this is a development position.
- Familiarity with networking operations (Reliability, Availability, SLAs, Monitoring).
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Hardware Engineering or related field.
- Storage experience & working knowledge of public clouds (Google, AWS, Azure) is a plus.