TripleLift is actively searching for a Manager, Publisher Development with outstanding ad technology, leadership & consultation skills to join our Publisher Development team. This role requires a Smart Athlete, who will work with digital Publishers to develop, build, & execute on monetization strategies through TripleLifts industry-first real-time, native programmatic exchange. While tasked with closing new business, this role requires deep critical-thinking & problem-solving expertise, as well as the ability to communicate & clearly explain complex concepts to personnel at different levels of a media organization. As a result, strong knowledge of the TripleLift offering, as well as ecosystem dynamics are essential. In addition, the role requires extensive internal communication & knowledge sharing with product, engineering, sell-side, & buy-side team leads, as well as senior management.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Close new business deals with the largest & most strategic publishers in the world;
- Develop long-term relationships with senior decision-makers at current & prospective clients;
- Be highly visible in market, attend conferences, & be in front of your clients & prospects;
- Help communicate market needs & requirements back to our Product leaders;
- Analyze business opportunities & manage projects that support relationships between TripleLift & our strategic demand partners;
- Publisher reporting & documentation (internal & external).
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, & problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Experience product consulting & ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering, operations & C-levels;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients & partners as well as internal departments
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback & constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
Bachelors degree in Business, Mathematics, or Sciences or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years of ad-tech experience, preferably at an SSP, DSP, DMP, DSP, or premium publisher. Business Development experience a plus, although will consider other outstanding candidates with strong publisher facing experience
New York, NY
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
Snacks on snacks on snacks
Yoga, massages, & meals
Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.