At the moment, we are all working remotely. However, we have offices in London & New York, & this position can be based in the New York or London office. Candidates must be authorized to work in either the US or UK & ready to work in an office when we reopen.
We are looking for a highly motivated & organised Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our ever-growing global sales team.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. We are growing rapidly & looking for talented people to join our diverse team.
Our software enables financial desktop users to have a simple & intuitive experience that is more like our mobile phones. If youre someone who loves working with the latest technologies & passionate about changing the way people work, OpenFin is the ideal place for you to shine. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to build, deploy, & run more than 1200 mission-critical apps at more than 1500 financial institutions.
The Sales Development Representative will act as the client-facing liaison between our Sales & Marketing teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting & developing relationships with potential customers. The role will involve developing incoming leads from marketing campaigns, as well as reaching out to new prospects in order to secure meetings for our global sales team.
- Facilitate & schedule sales meetings with new clients for our Sales Directors based in London, New York & Hong Kong
- Research & develop new business opportunities for our Sales Directors
- Pursue both inbound & outbound leads, in accordance with set monthly targets
- Create & manage your own target lists & effectively penetrate new firms
- Maintaining accurate activity & lead qualification information in our CRM system
- Attend our industry renowned events, shadowing our sales team to broaden your knowledge of OpenFin
- Develop your knowledge of our product, web based technology & the financial services industry
What we are looking for
- This position requires an ambitious self-starter who can successfully process inbound inquiries & generate qualified leads from outbound campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral & written, coupled with the ability to collaborate with senior individuals (internal & external facing)
- Strong organisational skills, with a diligent work ethic & attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years experience sales/sales development experience required
- Experience or knowledge of capital markets preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, minimum of 2:1 preferred
- Current work authorisation in the UK required
What you are looking for
- The opportunity to start your sales career in an exciting, fast growing & innovative company, surrounded by highly motivated & entrepreneurial individuals
- A business & team that will value your ideas, allow you to shape your career & help you achieve your long term goals
- Direct exposure & ability to learn from highly experienced & successful, senior team members
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests & experiences, & we encourage you to explore those interests & share with us! We have regular happy hours & social events. Our office & our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative & compelling solutions for our clients.