HelloFreshs newly acquired Ready-to-Eat brand Factor, is looking for Planning Supervisors to oversee scheduling of departments through work order creation & execution analysis for the Goodyear Arizona facility. This role will maintain production plans & related kitchen & inventory staging schedules to ensure the efficient execution of the site. Responsibilities may also include inventory accuracy, cycle counting, & production monitoring.
- Follow a planning procedure through a series of checklists to review tools & operations metrics associated with kitchen & production plating departments
- Engage with department managers relating to gaps in data entry, exceptions to on-plan performance, & any other abnormalities in the monitoring systems.
- Escalate critical issues to operations leadership through defined escalation plans.
- Manage the progress & outcome of action items & escalations.
- Review with key stakeholders any areas for improvement including communication breakdowns, dashboard iterations or recurring supply chain problems.
- Lead or participate on special projects as required.
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- An excellent communicator You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences.
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- Data-driven You can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, identify data-driven insights, & consistently challenge the status quo.
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- 3+ years relevant experience in operations, leadership or monitoring/control programs required
- Planning background preferred
- Bachelors Degree or associates degree in a related field preferred
- Food & Beverage manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Detail oriented & ability to execute repeated tasks
- Microsoft or Google Suite experience required