As the Learning & Support Associate Principal youll devise our organizational performance, lead our training & knowledge management strategy, oversee its implementation, & assess its outcomes. You will identify training needs, drive training initiatives, & monitor performance to ensure Via provides exceptional customer support to all partners. You will work across different contact centers & departments to get the most out of employees in both their specific vertical, & as individuals. In this role, you will be responsible for end to end design & delivery of our Learning & Support solutions & programs.
What You'll Do:
- Identify & assess current & future training needs of our customer support workforce
- Design, develop, & implement training & continuous professional development programs.
- Manage the global training delivery & execution of programs across each of our global contact centers
- Research, analyze, create, & implement comprehensive training & development programs to enrich employees at all levels & contribute to professional growth & development
- Establish & oversee consistent processes to design & develop in-house training programs to best suit needs (e.g., includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training & blended learning options)
- Develop a quality assurance program that effectively monitors & evaluates the training programs effectiveness, success, & ROI
- Oversee the maintenance & effectiveness of our learning management system (LMS) & customer service agent knowledge base (KB)
- Liaise closely with external teams to ensure training & knowledge base is up to date & employees are up to speed on changes & updates (service expansions / new product features / promotions etc.)
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience in learning & development, within either the private or public sector
- Bachelors degree in relevant field preferred or equivalent skills, knowledge & experience
- Track record in designing & executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with different training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Comfortable with data & leveraging data to inform training decisions
- Strong, effective & engaging presentation skills
- A savvy, tactful, & graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Extremely organized. Strong multitasking & time-management skills
- Experience managing a team is preferred
What Catches Our Eye:
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Extensive knowledge of customer service / support processes is highly preferred
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.