Join the HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a [job title]. Working in the Business Development team you will facilitate the growth of HelloFresh in the Benelux & France by driving projects for our HelloFresh Market: our 100+ portfolio of curated products which our customers can add to their mealbox. You will support in the success of the HelloFresh Market by analyzing data & come up with recommendations as well as project management & implement your recommendations
- Analyze HelloFresh Market performance & come up with tangible improvements;
- Initiate & lead these improvements & product optimization projects for the HelloFresh market while motivating others to execute change;
- Coordinate product portfolio changes throughout the supply;
- Develop new products & product functionalities to offer our customers a great experience;
- Perform customer, competitor & market research to distill insights to improve the HelloFresh Market.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You are currently pursuing a master degree in business, economics or engineering & would like to explore whether a combination of business strategy & analytics is your strong suit. You have experience with (a) previous internship(s) & you bring two main characteristics with you: good with data & good with people. You are proficient in Excel & can find your way around. In addition you know how to communicate & interact with people so get things done. You will receive guidance from experienced analysts throughout your internship & you can increasingly work individually on your projects & analyses.
Wat hebben wij jou te bieden?
INVULLEN(alleen dikgedrukte stukken)
- Make a serious impact on the latest HelloFresh innovation
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll get compensated.
What does the recruitment process look like?
Well, after applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you to submit an online video interview (SparkHire). Are we still positive? Then you will make an assessment after which we will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh! Because of the Corona measures we will have the interviews online via Google meet in order to keep it safe!
Are you hungry for more?
Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
We celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.