Intent isnt your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at Intent is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, personality, & passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas & co-create one of the most human & inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of deep collaborators, valuing & rewarding shared success over individual heroics.
Intents advertising services team leads client relationships & revenue growth with our largest & most strategic advertisers. Our account managers are both analytic advisors & trusted business partners who ensure were driving exceptional results for our advertising clients.
Were looking for an exceptional Account Manager, based in New York, to join Intents advertiser services team & help drive the next phase of Intents growth.
This is a hands-on, client-facing role. Youll contribute in lots of high-impact ways from directly managing advertiser campaigns, to providing strategic insight to those advertisers, to helping to scale our product & processes to support global expansion. Were growing fast & looking for someone who wants to grow with us: This job is perfect for an account services professional with strong performance advertising chops, driven to help clients achieve success & eager for a high degree of ownership in a highly collaborative environment.
What You Will Do:
- Work collaboratively internally & externally to drive revenue growth through high quality consultative support to our growing advertiser base
- Build strong relationships with advertisers (including many of the worlds leading travel companies) across key Global markets, including North America, Europe, APAC, & LATAM
- Manage & optimize advertiser campaigns on Intents pay-per-click ad platform
- Proactively deliver performance recommendations & highlight opportunities to ensure campaigns meet the advertisers performance objectives
- Pitch unmet opportunities to our top advertisers based on data-driven insights using sophisticated campaign analyses
- Develop & implement operational strategies to increase the efficiency of account management workflow
- 1-3 years in online performance marketing preferably at a leading search engine, comparison shopping engine, SEM/digital agency, ad network or retargeting company
- Knowledge of search marketing and/or auction-based display advertising
- Ability to prioritize & manage numerous tasks for multiple clients while simultaneously driving improvements to account management workflow
- Knowledge of Excel & other spreadsheet applications to analyze data & produce reports for advertisers
- Exceptional writing & communications skills
- Bachelors degree (BA/BS) from a top-tier university
- Previous sales experience preferred
Intent is the data science company for the worlds leading travel sites. Sophisticated machine learning capabilities trained & fine-tuned for years enable us to serve ads & conversion-boosting user experiences based on a unique understanding of where a given user is in the shopping journey.
We operate in more than 40 countries with hundreds of airline, hotel, car rental, online travel agency & meta-search partners around the globe, including 9 of the top 10 OTAs & meta-search sites in North America. Were over 100 people strong, with offices in NYC (HQ) & London.
Every day, were inspired by two pursuits. First, were building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, were building the company weve always wanted to work for one thats open, human & collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas & get things done.
Love Your Job!
Our employees enjoy coming to work, & we let them know they're valued. Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We dont take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously. We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, & so our flat structure & open communication invite innovation from all levels ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation & great benefits; a beautiful office with drinks & snacks; stock options; $2,000 USD annual learning budget; & company-wide social events.
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks!