TouchBistros Accounting & Finance team is looking for a detail-oriented & highly organized Financial Analyst (Financial Reporting) who thrives in a fast paced environment & has a passion for identifying gaps & searching for process enhancements.
Reporting directly to our Accounting Manager, you will take on full-cycle accounting, provide insight into the numbers, & support month-end & year-end close procedures. Your ability to build strong relationships with both internal & external stakeholders will allow you to manage expectations, & create efficiencies within those partnerships.
- Own our hardware billing & reporting process from end-to-end, including reviewing accounting policies & month-end close
- Partner with the Supply Chain team to ensure timely & accurate resolution of hardware related issues & leverage existing processes
- Perform COGS, hardware revenue, & hardware gross margin month-over-month analysis
- Manage our employee expenses process, including accruals, payment processing, & reconciliations
- Conduct monthly close reporting for hardware, marketing, & employees expenses accounting & drive any ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Reconcile balance sheets & income statement accounts, researching issues & resolving questionable items
- Prepare for & assist with upcoming external audits, document processes, ensure performance of key controls, & obtain/provide support as necessary
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years of experience in a Finance and/or Accounting function
- BA/BComm in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Proven experience in accounting/finance processes (month-end close, variances analysis, reconciliations, etc.)
- Experience working in a multi-currency environment
- Exceptional knowledge of excel, MS Office Suite, & accounting software (NetSuite is a plus!)
NICE TO HAVE
- SaaS/tech experience in a startup/scale up environment
- CPA designated, or working towards it
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
Were venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world & are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, & payment industries.
Were global & growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide & has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London & headquarters in Toronto. Were a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business & help them succeed through our products & services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.