DoorDash is looking for a Head of Enterprise, Canada to join the Business Development team that will lead the acquisition, strategy, & relationship management for the largest restaurant clients in Canada.
The Business Development team is responsible for the acquisition, strategic vision, & development of our largest revenue driving partnerships. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDashs growth & success in every market in which we operate. As the Head of Enterprise, Canada you will work to onboard the largest Canadian restaurant partners, manage the strategy behind each client relationship, & work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, & product to drive our business forward.
What youll do
- Sign partnerships with the largest Canadian restaurants
- Develop & execute off premise strategy for existing clients
- Manage a small team of project leads that own execution of strategic vision
- Use data & insights to sell DoorDash product suite into select clients
- Work cross-functionally & serve as the liaison between our clients & DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, & operations teams
- You love working directly with clients, you create & maintain long term relationships
- You can hold your own in a corporate boardroom as well as a barbecue
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- Youre comfortable with a fast pace; we move quick & are defining an entire industry
- 10+ years of experience in client facing roles including management consulting, sales, investment banking, or partnerships
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, & operations) to build creative solutions
- Analytically heavy experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.