Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Blink Health, you will inform & activate the Blink Health product marketing strategy & drive execution that leads to technology growth & competitive advantage. You will be responsible for playing a major role in the Product Marketing function while working closely with Blink Health marketing & product leadership to ensure that paid, owned, & earned marketing investments are driving technology adoption & growth. You will also develop & execute product launch & communication plans, in collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, & other stakeholders within the company. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful launch of a portfolio of products & features targeting both B2B2C & B2C users as well as improving the awareness & usage of existing products & features.
At Blink Health You Will:
- Lead the conception, design, Go-To-Market (GTM) & optimization of marketing strategies & campaigns that drive adoption of, & engagement with, new & existing products & features
- Partner with the Product Management team to identify, prioritize, & advocate for new or improved products & features based on competitive benchmarks, industry trends, Blink Health usage analysis, & customer feedback - using both quantitative & qualitative input
- Work with Design, Marketing, & UX teams to create compelling marketing collateral that drives adoption & engagement with Blink Health products
- Support the operations organization by developing effective marketing collateral, including solution overviews, best practice presentations, end-user training materials, whitepapers, & case studies / success stories
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product team members to automate in-product marketing efforts & to evaluate, implement, & optimize in-house or 3rd-party technology solutions that enable such automation
- Define the success criteria & measure the impact of all Product Marketing efforts against stated corporate goals
What We Look For:
- 7+ years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B or B2B2C SaaS or AdTech company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic levels - to define customer problems / marketing / positioning of our products - & also at very tactical levels, such as launching a product to our internal agents or to consumers in close collaboration with multiple business functions
- A proven track record of planning & executing go-to-market plans that translate into measurable technology adoption results
- Outstanding communication skills - written & verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences at every level
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people & communication skills, including strong writing abilities & proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal & external
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, & work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Strong proficiency in sourcing & analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with & making decisions with partial information
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.