Were looking for a Sourcing Recruiter to join our team. The Sourcing Recruiter will help ensure Appian has a consistent flow of candidates for our growing GTM groups. Our Talent Acquisition team is candidate first & brand led. We believe people join Appian for the community, & we work to showcase that in every touchpoint of the recruiting process which begins in the initial outreach.
Now, lets talk about you.
You have an inquisitive mind. To be successful in this role you need to have a curious nature & really enjoy the hunting & research aspect of recruiting. Youre creative & have a knack for crafting eloquent & succinct messages. Finding the right talent is only half the battle & you think outside of the box to engage passive talent. Lastly, youre tenacious--this job takes some grit. You need to be organized, systematic & persistent. It can take time to build the talent pipeline for these hard-to-fill roles & hours scouring the web across multiple channels & social media platforms, but youre not afraid to try boolean searching, work with different aggregators, extensions & really have fun geeking out.
What youll get to do
- Ensure candidate pipelines for Appians GTM teams have a consistent flow of engaged, qualified candidates
- Identify potential candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms & help shape the future vision of our stack. Currently our stack includes Entelo, SeekOut, LinkedIn, Greenhouse, Beamery, & GSuite. Were constantly evolving & currently assessing AI & Automation tools. Let us know what you need.
- Engage passive candidates through multiple communication channels through outreach campaigns & diligent, personalized follow up
- Partner with recruiters & hiring leaders across the Sales & GTM departments on near term & long term sourcing strategies
- Contribute to building positive brand recognition in the enterprise software community
- Continually help improve, evolve & scale our sourcing & outreach best practices as an internal sourcing subject matter expert
Required experience & skills:
- 1-3 years recruiting or sourcing experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Creative & collaborative approach to sourcing including an understanding of emerging sourcing tools/strategies & the ability to build credibility with internal & external software sales communities
- Strong sense of integrity; an understanding of the importance of being an advocate for your team & for the candidates best long term interests
- Innate sense of urgency
- Flexible & adaptable nature, comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Passion for matchmaking talent with opportunity
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.