Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub in 2009, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Google & help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
The core mission of a Director of Delivery Operations, GCP is ensuring operational excellence within a large revenue generating business unit in the delivery of the cloudy version of a professional services organisation, while enabling constant evolution within our internal processes.
What will you do at Cloudreach?
- Relationship Management - Builds relationships easily, is an expert in handling escalations & diffusing challenging situations both internally & with clients. Credible & capable of holding senior client relationships & inspires others to do so. Builds relationships with key strategic clients as agreed with the Sales team.
- Decision Making - Focuses activity on achieving business results & meeting customer expectations. Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks & decisions, can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, & make good, clear & quick decisions, often with incomplete information & under tight deadlines.
- Delivery - Experienced in the delivery of professional services to large enterprise clients including priort project or programme management experience. Responsible for delivery of successful services across the practice, ensuring all resources, processes, & engagement lifecycles are fit for purpose & optimized.
- Commercial Awareness - Knows how professional services teams make money & how the day to day actions of the operations team can impact revenue.
- Innovation - Proactively identifies areas for improvement & new service delivery. Interfacing with the solutions & services business unit to drive the go-to-market strategy.
- Communication - Writes & speaks in a professional, convincing & persuasive way.
- Coaching - Holds regular coaching sessions with team members. Utilizes coaching questions on a daily basis to empower team to come up with their own solutions & solve their own problems. Highlights teams' performance strengths & weaknesses by giving factual, specific, non-judgmental feedback. Empowers team to think independently & to succeed.
- "Feedback & Conflict - Masterfully defuses volatile situations. Is well respected as a fair & wise leader. Engineers plans to equitably & calmly resolve disputes. Hammers out tough agreements & settles disputes equitably. Exhibits foresight to identify & defuse conflicts before they occur.
- Function/Matrix Management - Experienced working in a heavily matrixed enterprise organization, & understands the value of building relationships & social capital in this type of environment.
What do we look for?
- Minimum of 5 years professional services environment & 10+ years total experience, including prior project or programme management experience.
- Knows how professional services teams make money, how to balance extreme growth & evolution of process & engagement lifecycles.
- Understands the end-to-end services lifecycle & is able to identify opportunities to improve effectiveness in both the sales & delivery side of the life cycle.
- Understands the importance of retrospectives & is adept at building processes that enable not only the collection of information, but the ability to action that information.
What are our Cloudy Perks?
- Unique cloudy culture -- we work hard & play hard
- Uncapped holidays & your birthday off
- World-class training & career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Fully stocked kitchen & team cloudy lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday
- Office amenities like pool tables & Xbox on the big screen TV
- Working with a collaborative, social team, & growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterlykick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits & 401k match