Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Reporting to the SVP, Revenue & Partnerships, this is a senior-level position for someone capable of launching & scaling Circles business development & partnership initiatives on a global basis. You will be responsible for driving the growth & global adoption of USDC, the worlds most secure & fastest growing digital dollar stablecoin (currently with over $14.7B in circulation & a 5,000%+ compound annual growth rate in 2021).
By establishing & launching Circles first Partner Program, you will hire & lead globally distributed teams that are responsible for establishing commercial, technology, & referral partnerships with top organizations within the broader crypto & financial markets ecosystems.
In addition, you will be responsible for scaling Circles Institutional Trading Program working directly with the worlds top institutional traders, market makers, crypto exchanges, & high volume trading firms.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 15+ years of business development & strategy experience in financial services & institutional markets
- 10+ years of leadership experience building & scaling teams responsible for business development & sales within fintech, banking, payments, & financial services products
- Professional & technical knowledge of blockchain & cryptocurrency technology
- A deep understanding of crypto markets & industry ecosystem on a global basis
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate & win multi-million dollar revenue deals with a C-level audience
- Exceptional leadership experience with proven ability to hire, onboard, & consistently train employees
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing & improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, & helping customers thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.