MakeSpace is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help revolutionize the $38 billion storage industry. With our full-service experience, forward-thinking tech, & easy-to-use app, were making space more accessible to everyone. Join us as we help people live more spacious lives in 30+ cities across North America (and counting).
Were looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist to join the Customer Support team. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Support West Region, youll be an ambassador for the MakeSpace brand towards our customers. This role is based in our Phoenix, AZ office.
- Provide amazing (above & beyond) service across multiple channels, while bringing joy to the traditionally painful & annoying storage process.
- Own the customer experience by following up with customers on their experience with MakeSpace.
- Work closely with Operations to support our expanding customer base.
- Capture & relay relevant customer feedback & insights to internal teams such as operations, tech, marketing, & product in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of our ever-evolving product, service offering & internal systems.
- Basic data entry & reporting as needed.
- Previous customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Impeccable interpersonal skills - you are friendly, a good listener, & can relate to anyone.
- Amazing written & verbal skills - youre able to articulate yourself in a clear & concise manner, even during escalated interactions.
- You're empathetic, able to feel the emotions of others & diffuse tough situations.
- Excellent time management skills, strong organizational & critical thinking skills are a must. Youll be juggling multiple platforms & issues, often under tight timeframes.
- You have a strong attention to detail. People are entrusting us with their belongings, after all. You can't let anything fall through the cracks & must always be working for the customer's best interest.
- Youre flexible with working hours as your schedule will be based on business needs & will include weekends & evenings.
- Base salary & a 401(k) with matching
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Beautiful office space with shared workout room, indoor bike storage & an in-building cafe
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Loads of other perks!
Our company culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
**The MakeSpace team is currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We will continue working remotely until further notice. This is not a remote work position & team members are expected to return to the office as soon as directed. This position will be onboarded remotely.**
Salary: $35,000 per year
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.