? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. A Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
At Qonto, our AML/CFT system (Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism) is divided into two levels:
- The Ops - AML/CFT team, referring to the Operations department, performs operational controls to ensure our client base is not exposed to Money-laundering or Terrorist Financing risks (level 1)
- The Financial Security team, referring to the Compliance department, is in charge of the definition & supervision of the AML/CFT system & performs enhanced investigations in case of suspicion (level 2)
As a Financial Security Analyst
/ MLRO Intern (Money Laundering Reporting Officer)
, you will work closely with Alexandre
in the Financial Security team
. You are a key member of our AML/CFT system (level 2) & accompany the development of Qonto's activities in France.
As an MLRO Intern at Qonto, you will
• Perform enhanced investigations in case of suspicious activities of clients.
• Investigate escalations from level 1 (politically exposed persons, sanction lists, high-risk customers).
What you can expect
• Work in a fast-paced & scaling environment
• Be the second-line protection expert on all AML-CFT related topics
• Make the bridge between Qonto & the French Regulator
• Work closely with various teams in an international environment
• Experience: You already have at least a first internship in AML/Compliance preferably in a Fintech or in the banking industry.
• Mastery: You have a knowledge of the French AML/CFT regulation & challenges, & you understand the evolution of money laundering & terrorist financing schemes to protect Qonto & its European customers efficiently.
• Integrity & efficiency: You define yourself as upright & efficient!
• Team player: You are able to work in a multicultural team & collaborate with other departments
• Language: You are fluent in French & in English.
• Education: You currently are a 2nd-year student on a Master's degree or equivalent.