Were currently looking for a strategic & data-driven Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, youll lead our awesome team in creating & executing our digital product roadmap.
If youre a thoughtful & passionate people leader with a mild (to moderate) obsession with data, testing, customer research, & creating seamless online experiences, this role will be a perfect fit.
What you'll do
- Build & execute our digital product roadmap (ecommerce) based on business priorities, research, & test results
- Lead a team of developers & ecommerce associates while partnering closely with our digital designers; manage sprint planning & goal setting for dev & UX design team
- Integrate user research, market insights, & customer feedback into product requirements & new feature development
- Bring new features to to the site & work closely with a team of designers & developers to build, QA, & deploy
- Strategize, plan, delegate, & measure experiments & conversion-driving tests, including message testing, creative testing, etc.
- Own site merchandising & build experiences that support the launch of new Brooklinen merchandise & larger, cross-channel marketing initiatives
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of product management, data analysis, or site optimization experience - experience working with an ecommerce product strongly preferred
- Experience managing a cross-functional team of designers & developers through the product lifecycle -- including product/feature vision, sprint planning, feature development, launch, & iteration
- Comfortable communicating with designers & developers through wireframes, product requirement documents, etc.
- Strong analytical background with master of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Hotjar) & A/B testing
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, & no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics & sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers & has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, & more.