We are seeking a Director of Marketing to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutionsteam. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content, technology, & tools directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, & Apple.
As a Director of Marketing, you will lead all marketing initiatives for the Platform Solutions team, including demand generation, account based marketing, & product marketing. You will build & scale a team to support end to end marketing initiatives for one of the fastest growing areas of the company. This team operates with a start-up mentality & is looking for someone to move quickly, wear many hats, & drive results
- Build & execute the marketing strategy for Platform Solutions
- Drive the strategy for lead generation & key account expansion for global pipeline growth
- Orchestrate account-based marketing programs in partnership with sales teams to drive pipeline volume & velocity
- Measure & optimize the performance of all programs, campaigns, & channels to drive revenue growth & strategic value
- Build, manage, & nurture a team of marketers to scale marketing execution
- Be at the forefront of marketing innovation & take advantage of emerging opportunities to ensure we are leading the way
- 10 years of demand generation and/or product marketing experience with a B2B tech company or startup
- A proven track record of designing & executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that generate double or triple digit growth
- Experience marketing to large strategic accounts with multiple people in the buying cycle & decision makers in senior leadership roles
- Strong leadership skills & experience hiring, coaching, & retaining amazing team members
- Experience working with marketing technology that supports demand generation (marketing automation, Salesforce, ABM tools, ad tech)
- Excellent project & budget management skills
- Previous experience with APIs a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V