Global Outbound Sales Development Representative
Who We Are:
At Convene, we're building a company that embraces visible & invisible diversity, encourages healthy integration of personal goals & professional development, & fosters community. Our team's evolution, values & culture have been at the forefront of what we do since our founding. With the meetings & office market growing rapidly & showing no signs of stopping, we are constantly evolving & growing our offerings from hosting meetings & events to providing a full suite of offerings for flexible co-working spaces.
Were seeking a Global Sales Development Representative to join our team in New York, NY. The Global Sales Development Representative role will report directly to the Marketing Team but will work closely day-to-day with the Sales Team.
What Youll Do:
- Engage with both the Marketing & Sales teams to develop an outbound strategy for targeted prospect accounts
- Research organizations & contact key decision makers to increase brand awareness in new & existing markets
- Learn, master, & modify processes for Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, & Outeach.io to generate opportunities for our Sales teams on-site
- Manage pipeline & deliver qualified leads to Account Managers & Directors
- Identify critical decision makers, create & manage outbound campaigns, & nurture accounts to create qualified opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
What We Look For:
- 1 2 minimum years of experience in a sales role or a recent grad looking to begin a career in sales
- A self-motivated team player with a high standard of integrity & a strong work ethic
- An innovative thinker who has an appetite for learning, with the ability to receive & implement feedback
- Someone with ability to remain organized while embracing change in a fast-paced, high energy environment
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why youd be a fit for this role in your cover letter.
Convene (www.convene.com) designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
- Founded in 2009
- Locations in New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, & Washington, D.C.; Los Angeles; Chicago & plans to expand globally.
- Launched Convene Workplace in 2017
- Ranked #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- Ranked #30 in 2017 Linkedin Annual List of Industry Disruptors
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together were building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Convene employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growthHave a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to have 65 hours of learning per year.
- Supportive work environment & a leader who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies