NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organisations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralise where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
The Account Executive at Welcome is focused on our highest growth segment: Agile Enterprise, targeting companies with between 25-100 marketers.
Your door-opening, deal closing track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined & consultative. You thrive in a high volume, high velocity sales environment selling enterprise grade software to smaller teams who can buy in less than 2 months.
The ideal candidate is extremely motivated, driven, & has a nose for commercial success. They will drive revenue via both new logos & upselling & cross-selling existing customers.
What Youll Do
- Prospect, develop & close opportunities in our Agile Enterprise segment (25-100 marketers), leveraging internal resources as needed
- Develop relationships with customer decision makers & influencers to advance individual opportunities & client relationships.
- Act as the CEO of your territory. Accurately plan, execute & forecast your business
- Personify Welcome Values, especially grit & a refusal to fail
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, & Legal to maximize opportunities & productivity for the Sales Team.
- Push the boundaries.
- Actively contribute to the collective learnings & development of the team & the company
- Be an expert on client challenges, the marketing tech ecosystem, & Welcomes unique position within it
What Youll Need
- 1-2 years of experience carrying a sales quota, preferably selling software to marketing
- Ability & motivation to prospect & source your own deals
- Track record of personal & professional success & growth
- Ability to manage a high volume, high velocity pipeline. Detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Intellect, curiosity & humility
- Exemplary internal & external communication
- Highly collaborative, value-driven & honest approach to delivering customer success
- Experience in proven sales methodology - MEDDIC & Command of Message Training a plus
- Commitment & dedication to a long & lucrative career in sales
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace & that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, & retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria & will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isnt over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make NewsCred an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, & partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias & raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Open, meritocratic & performance based culture: a place to do your best work & make an impact as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- A full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days
- Partnership with a Concierge Health Care service, allowing you to book same-day appointments & get 24/7 medical advice
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially pay down thousands in your loan