Marketing Programs Coordinator
Appian, a recognized leader in low-code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing existing systems all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies, & data in a single workflow to maximize companies resources & improve business results.
Working within Appians Marketing team, the Marketing Programs Coordinator will assist in planning & executing a variety of digital & hybrid marketing programs including trade shows & industry conferences as well as large user group meetings & seminars. The role will also help coordinate operational, implementation & post-program activities including lead formatting, program analysis, budget reconciliation & ROI reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help to execute digital & hybrid programs to include corporate trade shows, conferences, seminars & user groups while working closely with internal & external stakeholders to ensure program goals & objectives are met & support Appians lead generation & sales goals
- Assist with research & feasibility studies to identify new program opportunities for Appian that support lead generation & sales goals
- Help to identify fiscal requirements, assist with preparing & tracking program budgets
- Manage lead collection & meetings to ensure post program lead dissemination is efficient & supports lead follow up to meet program goals
- Assist in research & acquisition of supporting technology to identify new digital program trends & coordinate development of materials to execute a quality program
- Coordinate & carry out project deliverables on schedule
- Aid in developing project plans, staff schedules & task assignments
- Oversee promotional item research, approval process & inventory for customer facing corporate store
- Ability to travel up to 35% once corporate travel is permissible
- 1-2 years marketing & program experience in an Enterprise Software environment
- Bachelors Degree
- Critical thinking, strong problem solving skills & the ability to draw conclusions from data
- Excellent project & time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects & competing tasks/priorities
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to effectively communicate with customers, vendors & internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing programs that offer a world class customer experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced & results-oriented environment
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.