Join us to build a new platform to transform the future of work, from the ground up. We are looking for a Senior Technical Writer to be one of the founding members of the Digital Adoption Solutions team at Pendo, which will be building a new platform to shape how companies onboard, support, & engage their employees in the digital workplace.
The best candidate will have a strong writing background, empathy towards our customer & internal teams, a distinctive adaptive writing voice, & is highly collaborative in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be a critical part of our Product Operations team, who develops content strategy & works closely with all teams across Pendo to deliver solid, thorough documentation that empowers our users to do more, faster.
- Stay aligned with releases & updates to write product & technical documentation for users, developers, & internal teams.
- Manage & maintain updates & revisions to documentation aligned with product releases & updates.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts & key stakeholders to understand the self-service knowledge & documentation needs of our customers.
- Measure & evaluate content effectiveness to optimize the customer education experience
- Conduct audits to ensure our Knowledge Base & help videos are accurate & up-to-date.
- Collaborate with Marketing around releases to ensure messaging & content is aligned to feature delivery.
- Involved with the administration of our related technology stack
- Strong experience in technical, content and/or instructional writing
- 3+ years of building product feature content for SaaS companies
- Proven track record of designing & executing successful content programs
- Examples of how you've developed programs that influence change in customer behavior
- Provide samples of technical documentation including KB articles & whitepapers
- Able to write in explanatory & procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Prior experience writing about public APIs & SDKs is highly desired
- Organized with a strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Self-starter who takes initiative & thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Knowledge of the Pendo Product is a plus
- Bachelors degree
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees & their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental & vision coverage for all employees & their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.