Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Who We Are
Were a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company & product worth talking about & aim to introduce customers, prospects, & partners to Yexts products & services. We are hyper-connected & always on, & always passionate about what we do.
Who You Are
Were currently on the hunt to add an amazing Manager of Customer Advocacy to our team. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to a customer advocacy strategy, but understands the tech space & is passionate about providing a world-class experience to our customers around the globe. The individual were seeking for this position understands the power of leveraging our best customers to help build the Yext Brand & is excited about the opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class marketing team.
Youre a passionate person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You care deeply about your work, & always apply polish to your output. Youre excited about the technology space, & you love getting others just as excited. Youre a fast learner with a passion for growing customer relationships & increasing the value of customer marketing.
As the Manager of Customer Advocacy, you will be responsible for identifying our best customers, organizing a leverageable database of customer references & resources, & planning & executing programs to support advocacy. You will partner with key groups in the organization to set the strategic direction for the program, as well as serving as the champion for customer advocacy within Yext.
The right person for this role is an excellent communicator; is highly strategic about messaging, timing, & communications channels; is deadline-driven, a great collaborator & confident in garnering commitment & cooperation from others at all levels. If you are someone who understands how a strategic customer lifecycle marketing program can drive customer engagement & business needs, then this is a great role for you.
- Establish & launch the customer advocacy program. Youll be a critical member of the team that defines what customer advocacy is at Yext, helping shape the program for high impact & scale. Amplify the voice of our advocates. Continuously expand our collection of customer engagement in all marketing programs, including, but not limited to webinars, events, content.
- Build & maintain the customer advocacy database, including monitoring adherence to customer references, speaking engagement requests, public advocates for customer stories, logo approval, press release approval, & more.
- Build strong customer community through local meet-ups & exclusive customer events.
- Manage the Customer Advisory Board membership including the overall strategy, membership, communication plan & overall experience.
- Assist in building the strategy of how we leverage our customers across the web, events, sales, campaigns, & internal channels.
- Help to bring the voice of the customer into the organization. Partner with the customer success team to expand upon the customer survey, feedback, & interview program, including ways to leverage NPS feedback in our marketing programs & best practices.
- Demonstrate the value of customer advocacy. Closely monitor customer marketing programs & find opportunities to continuously optimize & scale customer engagement & advocacy efforts. Develop a measurement & reporting process to demonstrate the value & impact of customer advocacy.
- Continually measure, monitor & drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices & look for opportunities to increase effectiveness & efficiency
- Present regularly on program performance to sales & marketing leaders
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, a related discipline, or a similar college level education
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise technology marketing & communications; experience in enterprise SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of creating & executing campaigns & programs that drive customer engagement and/or advocacy; experience building voice of the customer & customer listening programs a plus
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Strong relationship management skills & a customer first mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, & dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects & competing priorities
- Ability to manage up & work with multiple stakeholders across the company
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, & organized
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, & project management skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.