At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growthcreatesopportunity-we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention & NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits.
The Territory Manager at Conga will act as a consultant to prospective & existing customers through an evaluation of our growing solution set. They will be responsible for new logo acquisition as well as expanding our existing customer portfolio to drive revenue within the assigned territory of our Enterprise segment (customer size 5,000+ employees). This is an opportunity to be a change maker by influencing the market, the company & our customers on their digital transformation journey.
- Establish, build & maintain executive relationships to form strategic partnerships & influence long-term strategy
- Identify opportunities to expand into additional functions or business units within existing accounts.
- Build strategies to push Conga adoption to other departments producing more vested interest in our product suite.
- Direct & execute the expansion of strategic opportunities to maintain consistent pipeline growth & conversion to deliver revenue expectations for the territory
- Provide business insight & consultative selling techniques to assist our customers in discovering the ROI of our product suite
- Create strategies that challenge our customers to modernize & grow their business. This will require exploration & an understanding of complex customer requirements on both a business & technical level.
- Proactively provide trusted thought leadership to target accounts, to maintain relationships that fuel upsell opportunities
- Accurately forecast & deliver on sales within territory
- Sell wide in an organization - Conga's value proposition is exponential across business units
- Successfully leverage cross-functional resources & partner with BDR team to develop & build pipeline
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on all Conga solutions & services. Understand & communicate the business value & ROI of our solutions
- 7+ years experience in B2B SaaS or cloud software sales, with a track record of successfully managing & closing large, complex deals
- Proven selling success in a technical, multi-product environment
- Consultative & solution selling expertise
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical & non-technical audience
- Superb listening skills. You must understand objections & overcome them by turning skeptics into enthusiastic new customers & brand ambassadors
- Consistent track record of over-achievement of quota & revenue goals
- Collaborative approach; ability to prioritize the team over oneself
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage & civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.