Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Launched commercially in 2012, our success is linked to our culture, employees, & commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asanas unique business model & disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing & sales engine that can scale quickly & effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Tokyo team who is driven, hard-working, & adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business & maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future customers understand & leverage the power of Asana.
What Youll Achieve
- Provide a great customer experience for Asanas prospective customers
- Help organizations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- Manage prospects from lead to close online
- Collaborate alongside other Account Executives to qualify customers, build pipeline, & drive deals in case it requires physical engagement
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound & outbound communications
- Accurately enter, update, & maintain daily activity & prospect information in Salesforce
- Analyze sales data & recommend new outreach strategies
- Native Japanese speaker with business level fluency in English
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales role, and/or 3+ years experience in a sales role.
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, & integrity
- Ability to set repeatable processes that support a high volume of transactions
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, & product teams to find efficient paths to successful & profitable customers
- Ability to advocate equally for the user & Asana in overcoming challenges
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in the work management market or productivity/collaboration space
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organization
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.