ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it.
Our passionate design team values collaboration, sharing ideas, & championing user-centered experiences across the organization.
This role requires a multi-disciplined Senior Designer to join our Creative Team & execute a range of assets across many areas of the business. You will work closely with Copywriters, Creative Directors, Project Managers, & other Designers in our New York office to ensure our projects meet goals & objectives, while also maintaining a high level of quality & brand consistency. This role will have the ability to translate business & marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, & engaging to drive our business forward.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Partner on all projects from concept to post-production
- Brainstorm & develop creative concepts that combine branding & commerce
- Analyse briefs & articulate your ideas to stakeholders across the
- Design performance-based assets, including social media, landing pages, banner ads, & email
- Translate business & marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, & easy to understand
- Follow & evolve design style & brand guidelines
- Present design decisions to internal stakeholders
- Help inspire team members within the design team & mentor designers
- Work on a wide range of digital advertising formats including DCO platforms with strong skills across the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Web/Online, Social Media platforms & high-level Rich Media Digital Advertising
- Explore & execute design & branding elements including but not limited to seasonal advertising campaigns, web design, OOH applications, logo/identity design
- Create & ensure delivery of engaging designs for web, print, & digital/interactive media on a given timeline
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years of professional graphic design experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree with a design focus or related field preferred
- Highly Proficient in Adobe CS with expertise in developing design concepts & solutions based on creative briefs
- Strong skills in HTML5 & CSS & a familiarity with Flashtalking
- Skilled in turning feedback into solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- Meet deadlines & collaborate with cross-functional teams & work autonomously
- Understanding of responsive web design & best practices
- Interest in Poker, Casino & Sports-betting industries
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.