All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage start-up that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who were are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
Come join the team that has redefined the retailer vs. supplier relationship. Weve taken a fresh approach in driving partnership & collaboration with our brands. As a result, brands have spoken & Boxed has been recognized as the #1 eCom Retailer to work with for the past 2 years!
Were looking for a motivated, curious, energetic, & fun individual who can work well in a fast paced & dynamic environment. The primary function of this role is to own the holistic experience across some of our fastest moving categories; inclusive of assortment, content, pricing, & all the levers that will delight the Boxed customer. This role will work closely with our supply chain, marketing, product, & data science teams.
- Own & create a category experience that appeals to Boxed consumers
- Own P&L for your category; ability to negotiate effectively to drive margin & volume
- Identify white space assortment & category opportunities that align with company strategies
- Seek new & manage existing brand partnerships
- Work with existing brand contacts to develop & grow marketing opportunities
- Attend trade shows & identify new products to add to the current offering
- Identify strategic buying opportunities with existing brands
- Bachelor's Degree with experience in Procurement or Purchasing
- CPG & E-commerce experience preferred
- General merchandise experience preferred
- Ability to learn & execute in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Self-motivated & eagerness to learn
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!