Dots is an independent mobile game studio based in NYC that creates unique games with thoughtful design. We have released three hit titles (Dots, Two Dots, & Dots & Co) with over 100 million downloads & with more projects on the horizon, we are looking to add to our diverse & talented team.
Performance marketing is a core part of our business & we are looking to bring on board a Creative Producer who will help us generate & deliver high-quality ideas & creative solutions to reach millions of new players around the world. In this role, you will be at the heart of our creative team generating new ads ideas & helping to bring them to life. Your work will have a tremendous impact on business metrics & companys success!
This role is full-time & based in our NYC office.
- Work with Creative & User Acquisition teams to generate new ideas, run ideation sessions & introduce more efficient formats of brainstorms
- Generate creative concepts for different channels (Facebook, Ad networks, etc.) based on learnings from mobile ads performance & industry trends
- Develop clear briefs & shape standardized formats to ensure efficient communication with Designers on the team
- Stay on top of shifting industry trends & design our own internal best practices
- Analyze ads performance closely with Creative Lead & User Acquisition team
- Find ways to improve creative KPIs, whether by testing a lot of new ideas, iterating on top performing ads, improving ideation process, or any other strategic decision aimed at reaching this goal
We will be a great match if you:
- Are creative, full of energy & ideas, & love love to keep learning from your experience
- Have strong analytical thinking skills - we believe the ability to analyze data & feedback is core to ensure high quality creative production
- Have 2-3 years of experience in performance advertising or mobile UA & can present some success cases
- Have strong empathy - ability to understand what users want to see on ads & what they will be more likely to interact with
- Are organized & methodical & can ensure high level of execution, while being able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have understanding knowledge (does not have to be working knowledge) of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
It would be great for you to have some background in any of the following:
- User Acquisition
- Marketing Advertising