Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Come join us here at Conductor! Conductor is a technology company with a passion for helping you help your customers. Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people.
Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired ContentKing - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for developing & executing various campaign strategies from ideation to deployment & reporting to achieve revenue & pipeline goals. This will require working across teams & engaging multiple channels (including email, paid, display, & direct mail) to create compelling campaigns that attract & engage Conductors target audience. This candidate will be analytically minded & able to report program success based on funnel metrics, including leads & MQLs sourced, pipeline & revenue influenced, opportunities, & wins.
The role will report to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, & will work closely with operations, marketing, sales, & customer success to ensure campaigns are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, drive revenue, & foster brand loyalty.
What you'll do (Responsibilities):
- Own long-term vision & strategy for nurturing prospects to conversion & growing customer accounts.
- Leading the planning & execution of Conductors email nurtures & ABM campaigns, driving MQLs, SQLs & Closed Won business.
- Monitor weekly, monthly & quarterly cadence of marketing programs to ensure consistent MQL & SQL creation.
- Manage standardized marketing reporting to understand efficacy of marketing campaigns in generating pipeline, closed won revenue & ROI, presenting performance to the marketing department as well as key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver, report on, & optimize success of email nurtures.
- Partner with Product Marketing & Content Marketing to iterate on messaging themes for all campaigns
- Collaborate with the Sales & CS teams to educate & inform them of all campaigns, providing detailed instructions for execution & follow-up
- Serve as the main point of contact within Marketing for the MDR team to collaborate on all Demand Generation efforts
Who you are (Required Skills/Abilities):
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-6+ years of marketing experience
- B2B or software experience preferred
- Experience in managing Paid Media channels
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - public speaking skills a plus!
- Keen eye for details
- Demonstrated project management, operational, & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- 6Sense, Webeo, Marketo, Knak, Salesforce experience a plus
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.