Recruiting is a core strategic driver of our success! The right person will be comfortable in an all hands on deck environment, love solving people problems & able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture. This role is all about bringing on the best employees & maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast. This role will interact daily with candidates & business leaders across the company, with a focus on Fine Jewelry, Home & Art, & Authentication Experts for the Authentication Centers.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Develop, implement & manage a proactive recruitment search & sourcing system to target, identify & source internal & external candidates
- Source, screen interview, & recommend top talent for all positions including junior through mid-level professionals
- Coordinate interview processes, properly preparing interviewers & ensuring a positive experience for the candidates
- Build applicant pool by researching community events, college career fairs & diverse internet sources
- Initiate background & reference checks, as well at drug tests
- Extend offers of employment
- Provide status reports, metrics & other information as requested for executive updates & status reporting
- Partner with the People Team & follow up with new employees to ensure a positive on-boarding experience
- Proactively learn & demonstrate an understanding of the Companys industry & business
- Serve as a trusted & respected member of the People Team
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
What You Bring To The Role
- 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a start-up environment
- Experience in recruiting luxury fashion, fine jewelry, or auction houses preferred
- Bachelors degree in a related field (preferred)
- Knowledge of Google desktop products (G-Mail, Calendar, Hangout, Drive)
- Experience with ATS systems & LinkedIn Recruiter
- Successful track record in closing either in a recruiting capacity or sales capacity
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.