As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Human Resourcesenables business growth by providing strategic leadership to create an environment that enables our talent to succeed. We develop & drive platforms that attract, develop & engage our talent to produce the best work of their careers.
Here are some cool things ourHuman ResourcesInterns work on:
- Conduct competitor researchto help shape an innovative social media strategy to strengthen University Recruitment initiatives.
- Conduct best practice research on how high performing companies build a culture of continuous learning to implement a strategy to drive organisational change.
- Contribute to Visa University digital learning paths to reduce the time to productivity of individuals across the organization.
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. We're looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives & trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology & want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2021 or later
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
Passionate about starting a career in Human Resources