The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is in the process of building out a world-class Support organization & is looking for a leader to enable our largest clients & partners to take their search experience to the next level. The Manager, Client Support reports to the VP of Client Advocacy & is responsible for the development & ongoing management of our Client Support team based in New York & San Francisco.
Key responsibilities include managing a team responsible for assisting our Clients on the Yext platform, troubleshooting escalated technical issues in real-time, & providing best practices. The Manager, Client Support is responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by managing quality & productivity guidelines that will be met by each team. The ideal candidate has experience successfully building out a scalable support model across channels (e.g., email, chat, phone), all while creating a vibrant, dynamic, customer-focused culture.
This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly interface with a variety of Yext clients, from SMB to Enterprise. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with a fast growing tech company defining the new Search Experience.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of Support representatives providing Tier 1 & Tier 2 & support to existing Yext clients
- Coach, support & develop talent within the team; manage employees growth & career trajectory & scale the team by sharing opportunities for increased effectiveness & efficiency while also identifying the key barriers for success
- Develop & manage ticket queues & escalation paths - ensure SLAs are adhered to, & key KPIs such as CSAT & FiRT are met/exceeded
- Assist the team in troubleshooting escalated issues in real-time
- Serve as a key stakeholder, working with cross functional teams to build out relevant help resources & internal documentation
- Drive bug resolutions, requirements & feature requests with Product & Engineering
- Create a customer-centric culture focused on finding solutions & wowing customers
- Scale support to facilitate Yexts growth in clients, geographies & capabilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of Yexts product & customer needs, ensuring the team is trained & enabled to support these both current & future
- Raise the Bar work continuously with the team to ideate, build & scale new ways of thinking / approaches to raise the bar in terms of the value we are bringing to our customers
What You Have
- 3+ years leadership experience working in a contact center, workforce management environment or related industry servicing multiple channels, SLAs & varying KPIs
- 3+ years Customer support experience, preferably in a SaaS organization serving Enterprise customers
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Data driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical & business audiences, Strong growth mindset
- SQL experience is a plus
- Leadership or coaching experience is highly preferred
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.