Current is one of the fastest growing digital banks in the U.S. With over one million accounts, our core mission is to improve peoples financial outcomes. We have assembled an incredible team from top companies in the U.S who bring a wealth of knowledge within their domains. Our unique results-driven environment empowers us to build products faster than our competitors & everyone on our team owns their own outcomes.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented & enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing People Operations team in New York. You will be working directly with recruiters & hiring teams to liaison the candidate experience, coordinate interviews & drive recruiting events. This role will have some overlap in supporting our larger People Operations team.
- Manage the candidate experience process for technical & non-technical roles
- Coordinate & schedule pre-screening calls, in-person interviews, & onboarding sessions
- Partner with our People Operations team on various projects & culture initiatives
- Work with our hiring managers & department heads to provide a seamless candidate experience, from first contact all the way through onboarding
- Provide support for third party recruiting vendors
- Responsible for candidate pipeline reporting in our ATS as well as maintaining all recruiting analytics
- Maintain job boards for all active recruiting roles
- Coordinate recruiting events, meetups & various recruiting forums related to our hires
- Interpersonal experience with communicating across all levels of the organization internally, as well as externally
- Ability to prioritize coordination for multiple roles
- Experience with an ATS (Greenhouse experience preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Organized & strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits