Were on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for companies & candidates to join together for an optimal matching experience. We combine our intelligent job matching algorithm with unbiased career counseling to help a wide breadth of diverse technical talent find a job they love.Through Hired, our candidates & customers gain insight into everything from sourcing & skills assessments to salary offers & benefits, providing full transparency into the hiring process.
Founded in 2012, Hired is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States, Canada, France & the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures & other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Were looking for aSolutions Consultantto help enable our Account Executives to consistently demonstrate Hireds platform to our customers. As a member of our Global Revenue Organization, you will be responsible for delivering Hireds vision & technical solution in a comprehensive, solutions first manner which will help accelerate Hireds incredible growth trajectory.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB:
- A problem solver: You enjoy solving complex problems & demonstrating how your solution can benefit our potential customers better than any other service or platform available
- A builder: You seek to be a part of a team thats just started & truly enjoy the aspect of being a crucial part in optimizing best practices & help build playbooks for future training
- A true client advocate: You know that the long-term success of a business is inextricably bound to the ability to grow our customer base
- A collaborator: You elevate our Account Executive team by being a true partner on demos, trials & onsite visits & thoroughly enjoy the strategic elements of tailoring a pitch to the prospects needs
- An outstanding communicator: You thrive in front of any audience - including meetings with your team, customer interactions, & are calm in the face of objections
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer pain points, strategize on an approach that will demonstrate a solution for their challenge by using Hireds suite of growing products
- Perform engaging product demonstrations both on the phone, through screen share & onsite at the customers location
- Assist in the kick off & monitoring of customer trials & act as a key liaison to the Customer Success team when prospects become customers
- Drive excellent outcomes by using data to inform strategy, working with other account executives to drive revenue.
- Help research & identify angles to win account along with Account Executives
- Partner with a range of experience in the sales organization, you must adapt your strategy according to the depth of experience in your partner
- Act as a subject matter expert on Hireds Platform & specifically the recruiting industry to help establish credibility in your interactions with prospective customers
- Partner with the leadership team to build out best practices on how to convey Hireds value consistently across North America
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Experience in selling to customers in a strategic manner
- Experience in a fast-moving environment
- Experience in working with multiple different business units externally & internally
- Have a passion for our mission & seeks to be an evangelist of our value proposition
- A track record of building positive relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- The ability to keep pace with our sales team's humor, puns, & love of a good meme
- Experience working in & understanding the HR-tech community, a plus
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, & dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident & more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product & our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds & lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable & inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome & consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records for employment.