What is Taboola?
Taboola is one of the fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 300M online users every month, & deliver more than 5B content recommendations every single day. We are a global company & have offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, Los angeles, New Delhi & Bangkok.
What is the biggest challenge of being a Support Engineer?
Support Engineers are skilled & technically competent members of Taboola Global Technical Support Team. They provide system & application technical support while ensuring that all service level agreements & customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
The position requires troubleshooting complex web & backend technology issues & excellent communication skills. The Support Engineer works closely with various teams within the company, including 3rd level, Professional Services teams & the various business units.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including DB analysis & reading system logs to identify & solve complex support issues that were escalated by 1st level support
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels
- Ongoing support & working closely with the business teams throughout the company
What are the skills a good Support Engineer needs to have?
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to understand flows & provide creative technical solutions
- Fluent English & excellent customer facing & communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated & a team player
- Experience in a technical support position atleast 2yrs
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Publishing industry background
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the worlds leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the webs most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today & more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboolas team of ninja-like engineers & digital media experts has built the worlds largest & most advanced discovery platform or search engine just the other way around that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative & most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) & media agencies use Taboolas innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic & distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didnt know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, So Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo & Bangkok
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.