SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology & transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. Weve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations & we are just getting started. If youre looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - & do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
We are looking to expand our Brokerage team, bringing highly motivated & ambitious individuals with a sales or real estate background to join our team. Our Brokers work with our qualified & vetted clients to find the ideal space for their business needs. We take care of uncovering & providing qualified & educated clients so that you can focus on what you do best: closing the deal.
What Youll Do
- Coordinate & accompany clients on available space tours
- Collect floor plans & detailed pricing information from landlords to provide clients
- Negotiate offer letters & facilitate the closing process on behalf of clients
- Manage the clients expectations throughout the entire process
- Learn our unique customer experience process & help us continue to improve it
- Work directly with our technical team to develop amazing new search & touring products
Who You Are
- Must have the entrepreneurial bug & drive to take ownership of a new client experience
- 2-3 years of related sales or real estate experience required
- Eager to rapidly build upon whatever industry knowledge you already possess
- Passionate about building lasting relationships & offering exceptional service to your clients at each stage of their company growth
What Youll Get:
- Challenging & empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, & commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, & more
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.