As a Partner Success Principal, you are the face of Via to our partners & the voice of our partners within our organization. In this dynamic & multi-faceted role, you are responsible for building genuine & durable customer relationships & for converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth. You will serve as our partners trusted advisor, providing strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, & product-related issues. Simultaneously, you will be an internal advocate for partners with Via, championing new products & capabilities to facilitate the expansion of each partners service size & scope. Data-driven & operationally savvy, Partner Success Principals are motivated above all by opportunities to build, maintain, & expand customer relationships, relentlessly seeking to leverage operational success into long-term partner retention & revenue growth.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a vision & strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partners strengths & weaknesses, & assist partners in setting & achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep & trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth & revenue generation.
- Become an expert on the Via platform: Leveraging deep product knowledge, innovatively resolve partners pain points & identify opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, & long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their services quality, efficiency, & growth.
- Leverage Vias deep & cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, & rider & driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partners service & action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Negotiate & sign contract renewals & service expansions to increase year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
Who You Are:
- You have 6+ years of relevant work experience, including several years experience directly advising & persuading, & negotiating with customers at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrated record of building & fostering durable business relationships; you remain calm & collected when facing crisis or criticism, & celebrate customers successes with them
- Quantitatively-inclined & data savvy, you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, & synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Enjoy travel, embrace change, & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelors Degree (graduate study a plus) & a record of academic achievement
- Fully fluent in French (business proficiency)
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.